Eastbay - Review about Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier 9 Shoes from Middleport, Ohio
More then pissed!Ordered 2 pairs of Lebrons for Christmas fist pair are the wrong color but I can deal second pair not even Lebrons.
Slapped a Lebron sticker over the Nike box like I'm am ***. Called and complained got nowhere other then they are now sold out of the shoes I ordered. Not only that but the shoes I got are $30 cheaper then the ones I ordered. Their solution is to give me a $20 gift card only to find out I haveto spend over $99 to use it .
What a joke!Never ordering from them again!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier 9 Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."